(b) Use of the DataWe only use your personal information to provide you the Contently services or to communicate with you about the services or the Website. With respect to any documents you may choose to upload to Contently, we take the privacy and confidentiality of such documents seriously. We employ industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorized access of data about you that we store, including personal information. We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent.
(c) Sharing of DataWe don’t share your personal information with third parties. We currently use Google Analytics (traffic analysis, SEO optimization), Mailchimp (mailing list management), Zendesk (email support) and Chartbeat (analytics).
Placing an order
- Browse the Green Essence Online Catalogue to make your purchase.
- When your order contains the items and quantities you wish to purchase, click on the ‘Checkout’ link underneath your order.
- You will be then asked to provide us with your shipping and payment information. Please see the payment options available to you and choose the one that suits you.
- Once you have successfully made your payment, your order will be endeavoured to be processed and shipped within our stipulated timelines. Please refer our Shipping Policy.
Payment OptionsGreen Essence Online is set up to take immediate online orders through the following modes of payment:
- Domestic and international credit cards, issued by banks and institutions that are part of the Visa and MasterCard Network Visa Debit cards from select banks in India.
- A full list is available at the time of Check Out and prior to making payments for purchases.
Please note that for Visa and MasterCard you will require to submit your 16-digit credit card number, card expiry date and a 3-digit CVV number (on the back of the card), when you make an online transaction using your Credit Card. You should also have enrolled your Credit Card with VBV (Verified by Visa) or MSC (MasterCard Secure Code) to complete the transaction. For American Express Cards you will be required to give your 15-digit card number and a 4-digit code.
The Credit Card transaction will appear on your bank statement as a payment to Green Essence Extraction Private Limited.
- The product prices listed are current and updated. However, these are subject to change without advance notice.
- All prices on this web site are processed in Indian Rupees and the prices are inclusive of all taxes.
- All orders are acknowledged at current pricing. We will bill at the price in effect, at the time of shipping.
- Our products are liable for GST in India.
- All international shipping orders may attract local duties applicable in that country and the customer will have to pay locally, accordingly. We will not be able to confirm what these charges will be in advance and are not liable to pay these from our end.
All transactions at Green Essence Online are protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and Secure Data Encryption using a 1024-bit process. Any information you enter when transacting with Green Essence Online is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional disclosure to third parties. This is an assurance that we follow the best security practices adopted by major online vendor, where all payments are processed in real-time, for your security and immediate peace of mind.
You can tell if your browser is in secure mode at “Checkout”, by looking for the padlock icon at the bottom corner or at the end of the address bar of your browser window.
What is a CVV/CVC?
The Credit Verification Value or CVV or the Credit Validation Code or CVC is an important security feature that further reduces the risk of Internet fraud. This number never appears on sales receipts or billing statements and is only found on the physical card itself. We ask you to enter the CVV/CVC code during your transaction to make sure that the card is, in fact, in your possession. The CVV/CVC is a 3 or 4-digit code embossed or imprinted on the reverse side of your credit card, in the signature area.
Out of stock Items
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. If your item is out of stock, we will contact you within 2 business days to discuss how you would like the order to be handled. Green Essence Online does not back order, that is, we do not accept orders which we cannot fulfil immediately.
If you wish to cancel your order, you can do so by sending us an email on email@example.com within 24 hours of placing the order. You can also call our Customer Care on +91-97760 22733 (Timings: 9:30 am - 5 pm IST), within 24 hours of placing the order. Once orders have been dispatched, they cannot be cancelled. In case of cancellation of the order within the timeline, you will be charged 2.5% as payment gateway charges and the balance will be refunded to the cardholder and credited through the same payment instrument in 7-10 working days or as per the Bank’s guidelines.
Purchases are shipped from our warehouse in Cuttack/Dhekanal, Odisha State by courier.
All orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched the next day. All other orders will be dispatched within 48 hours. Applicable from Monday to Saturday Only*.
Due to COVID-19, we cannot commit on delivery timelines. We do request you to bear with us in the case of slight delays. Please refer to our Covid Safety Measures Policy for more details. As per safety protocols while we are currently accepting online orders to ship within India and worldwide, due to changing nature of the situation, we reserve the right to pause deliveries to any country at any time if so warranted.
Order Deliveries Will Be Made Between
- 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday – Saturday. Excluding public holidays.
- Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery. If you cannot be there to sign for your delivery please suggest an alternative i.e., a family member, colleague, neighbour, etc. However, the Green Essence takes no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person.
- Certain courier partners may request an OTP to complete delivery. This will need to be provided for completion of delivery. OTP will be sent to the number inputted at time of placing the order.
- Green Essence is not responsible for damage after delivery.
- For all claims for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service within 48 hours of the day of delivery.
- Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size, volume, type and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.
- *Orders placed on Sunday will be dispatched within 48 hours.
- *Not applicable on public holidays
- *Not applicable on offer days
Cash on Delivery Orders:
Currently, we do not accept Cash on Delivery due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation.
Returns & Refund Policy
If you claim a leakage in the product or if it was damaged during the delivery process, please send us an email with the following details, within 48 hours of the delivery date. We will issue a product exchange for any product that is returned in a saleable and undamaged condition, in its original packaging and can be verified to be damaged/faulty. Please allow one to three weeks from the day you return your package, for your exchange request to be fully processed and closed.
Please write to us within 48 hours of receiving the product that you would like to exchange or refund at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Complaint Order Number
- Invoice number
- Details of your request or complaint
- Images or videos to support the complaint with Batch details clearly visible as below, without which we cannot process the request
- In case the product is not sealed/ leakage/ broken products –clear images or video of the non-sealed/ leaking/ broken products along with clear images or video of spillage (if any), mono-carton and outer packaging images too. Please also send images to show seal has been tampered with if that is the claim along with the above.
- In case the product received is empty or volume of the product is less or product is missing in the package or a wrong product has been delivered- clear images or video of the empty/ faulty/ product with less volume/ or product missing/ or wrong product delivered along with clear images or video of spillage (if any wherever applicable), mono-carton and outer packaging images too.
- In case the internal packaging and the outer packaging received is very dirty- clear images or video of the complete open package received along with clear images or video of the mono-carton and outer packaging
- Mono carton refers to the Green Essence box/packaging the individual product comes in, while outer packaging refers to the larger box the entire order is shipped in. Images of both are required to process claims.
Once all the details are received, it would take our team 3 working days to revert on the complaint/ query/ issue. In case an exchange is approved for your complaint, you will be informed of the same with an authorization number, and a reverse pick-up of the product will be arranged. In the case of a product refund, once your request is approved the refund will reflect in your account within 10-15 days and you will be sent an email confirming the same.
All products to be exchanged must be sent back to us packed in the same packaging as it was received in and physically accompanied in the reverse pick-up by the original receipt and a document that states the following:
- Address of dispatch
- Name & Address of the customer
- Order number
- Contents of the package
Please also email this document and share an image of the reverse pick-up consignment (inside and outside packaging) with our Customer Care representative who you have been in touch with on email. Once the package is received by our warehouse team the exchange order will be processed within 24 hours. You will then be informed of the new consignment tracking details.
Please note orders for Gift boxes are not applicable for exchange or refund here.
Green Essence Online is not responsible for damage after delivery.
Product Quality Related Complaint
In the case of a product quality concern, please send us an email at email@example.com within 7 days of the date of receipt of the product and with the following details. We shall take 24 to 48 hours to review the email and revert back:
- Order number
- Product that is highlighted for quality issue
- Details of your Request
- Images or videos to support the complaint along with an image of the back label of the product where the Batch details are clearly visible
In the case of a quality issue, depending on the nature of the complaint, our customer team representative will request to have the product sent back to our factory for a quality assessment. The quality report will then be available post 7 working days from receiving the product for quality check.
All products to be shared for inspection must be physically accompanied in the reverse pick-up by the original receipt and a document that states the following:
- Address of dispatch
- Name & Address of the customer
- Order number
- Contents of the package
Please also email this document and share an image of the reverse pick-up consignment (inside and outside packaging) with our Customer Care representative who you have been in touch with on email.
If the product passes the test and matches the complaint, we shall initiate return/exchange process within 7 days of the consignment being received by our quality inspection team. The overall quality inspection process starting from pick-up to the final response would involve a time period of 3 weeks’ minimum.
Damages due to neglect, improper usage or wrong application will not be covered under our Exchange/Returns Policy. Exchange of product due to allergic/skin reactions is not applicable. Exchange of product due to reasons including personal dislike of the product; dislike of the fragrance; dislike of colour that cannot be backed by proof of quality issues with the product itself is not applicable
No cash refunds are permitted.